Monday, August 15

Yikes - that's all I have to say... weeks 13 & 14 weigh in

OK, so today was my first attempt to do a "Biggest Loser" for Wii workout in weeks and wouldn't you know it, I can't find the disk or case anywhere!  Grrrr....  It was too late to wake my boys to ask which one hid it somewhere, as much as I was tempted...  So I compromised and played some Dance, Dance Revolution in 'workout mode' followed by some Wii Fit Plus routine.  Which reminded me why I prefer the Biggest Loser workouts! Has anyone out there used the EA Sports Active for Wii? It looks really good and might be my next Wii purchase.

A quick shout-out to my friend and new MyFitnessPal buddy, Rhonda! We can do this girl!  Anyone else want to be my friend on MyFitnessPal? The more the merrier! Look me up as CorinnaRake.

Here are last weeks' numbers - not looking good at all! Time to start tracking my food and exercising again!

Week 13:
BMI: 28.03
weight: 81.0kg

Week 14:
BMI: 28.51
weight: 82.4kg


Corinna

No comments:

Post a Comment